- What are the advantages of obtaining my merchant account through Cocard Synergy?
- How long does it take to establish a merchant account through Cocard Synergy?
- Why do you need a credit check or my financials to approve my account?
- When can I begin processing?
- How long does it take to get the money from my credit card purchases?
- When do you charge my account for fees?
- What payment gateways do you work with?
- Can I use Quickbooks to process transactions through USMS?
- After my account up and running what kind of support do you offer?
- Do you offer online reporting?
Q:1 What are the advantages of obtaining my merchant account through Cocard Synergy?
To be right to the point, we are the good guys. We are straight forward, fully disclosing all of fees from the very start and do not sneak in items to our contract that would make you unhappy like early termination penalties. Here is list of other advantages:
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, JCB and Diners Club
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover all on the same statement
- One deposit for Visa, Mastercard and Discover for easier reconciliation
- Always Interchange Plus pricing
- Full Visa/MasterCard/Discover Check Card rebates
- 24 hour funding is available
- Discount fees taken out once at the end of the month
- Simple easy to read monthly statements
- No early termination fees
- Integrate with Google Checkout, PayPal
- Use a virtual terminal, payment gateway, POS system or batch upload
- Accept payments online, over the phone, or through recurring billing
- Customize your payment solution to your business
- No switching costs
- Relationship Manager permanently assigned to your business
Our Service Guarantee: No application fee, No long-term contract, No early termination fee, and all accounts are straight pass through or interchange plus.
Q:2 How long does it take to establish a merchant account through Cocard Synergy? The average time from our receipt of your signed, completed application to your equipment delivery is approximately 7 business days. This time frame covers application underwriting and boarding, equipment set up and deployment, and shipping time. Equipment is sent via FedEx next day air. Upon receipt of equipment, any necessary merchant training is typically completed within 2-3 business days. Of course if you are not having any equipment sent to you the time frame will be shorter, typically 3 to 4 business days.
Q:3 Why do you need a credit check or my financials to approve my account? Credit checks are required by Visa and MasterCard and are necessary to determine if the business owners are financially sound. Your business is extended virtually unlimited lines of credit when a merchant account is set up. Therefore financial stability is one of the most critical components of the approval process.
Q:4 When can I begin processing? Once you receive your equipment and go through a brief telephone training process, you can activate your account. If you are going to use a payment gateway you can be up and running with 24 hours of your account being approved.
Q:5 How long does it take to get the money from my credit card purchases? Your funds will be deposited into your bank account with in 24 to 48 hours. With most of our accounts if batching takes place before 6PM CST, the funds will be in the bank account the next morning.
Q:6 When do you charge my account for fees? Your account fees are charged to your bank account the first day of each month for the previous month’s fees.
Q:7 What payment gateways do you work with? Our primary payment platforms are with First Data . We also are able to utilize TSYS or Vital, Chase Paymentech and Global . Therefore, we can pretty much work with any gateway that is not proprietary to another payment processor. Our favorites are authorize.net , Shift4 , skipjack and software products like SlimCD , PC Charge and IC Verify .
Q:8 Can I use Quickbooks to process transactions through Cocard Synergy? Yes you can. One of the payment gateways we utilize offers a plug-in that allows you to run transactions inside of QuickBooks. Click here for more information on this product. However, if you are using the Quickbooks POS product we are not able to provide you with merchant account processing.
Q:9 After my account up and running what kind of support do you offer? You have access to your Relationship Manager through phone and e-mail, during business hours and 24/7, toll free client support.
Q:9 Do you offer online reporting? Yes we do. Click here for a demonstration of this service.